A native Texan, I was raised in Dallas and received my BBA in Marketing from UT, Arlington. A successful advertising career in Dallas led me to Austin ad agency, GSD&M in 1996.
Twenty-five years experience marketing Fortune 500 brands has taught me that the more knowledge I have, the more power my clients have.
Since buying and selling real estate is not something the average person does on a regular basis, consumers often don’t know what they don’t know. I know my clients are relying on me to be their advocate, coach and financial advisor. This responsibility to my clients drives my professional conduct. It is my mission to educate my clients on what they should expect from the person managing their largest investment.
I also believe the requirements for obtaining a real estate license are insufficient. For this reason, I am driven to pursue knowledge above and beyond what is required. Whether it is 1700+ hours of real estate education, a meeting with the City of Austin Planning Department or hunting down 100 year old deed restrictions, it is my goal to raise the expectations consumers have of Real Estate Professionals and deliver above and beyond their current expectations.
I love this town and devour everything I can about the Austin market – from the latest in green building and the best schools to the yummiest taco trailer and really good plumbers. I feel quite fortunate that I live, work and invest in Austin and the Texas Hill Country. I truly enjoy sharing my love of this great city and helping others make the most of their Austin experience and investment.
- BBA, Marketing
- 25 years experience in Advertising and Marketing
- Certified Residential Specialist (Only 3% of Realtors have earned a CRS designation)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation’s Specialist (CNS)
- 2014 – 2017, Best of Houzz Winner for Service
- Texas Monthly Five Star Realtor, 2011- 2017
- EcoBroker Certified
- Certified HUD Broker
- Featured in Top Agent Magazine, 2016
- Zillow, Five-Star Premiere Agent
- Multi-million dollar producer, 2004-2017
- Austin Board of Realtors, Grievance Committee Member
- Austin Board of Realtors, Professional Standard’s Committee Member
- 1700+ hours of Real Estate education
- Real Estate Investor and Broker